Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Issues with Internet Explorer




Hey everyone! Thanks to those of you who let me know that you have been having trouble accessing my blog. I think it is only an issue if you use Internet Explorer and I have my computer guru genius of a brother-in-law working on the problem so hopefully it will be fixed soon. I use Firefox because I began having issues with Internet Explorer as well and just gave up on it. I must say that I like Firefox better. Everything seems to load faster and it is very easy to use. Anyway, please be patient as the problem is fixed, and please don't stray away too far and forget about me. I love getting all of your comments!
And please, if you are still having problems with getting to my blog and you don't use Internet Explorer, email me so I can pass the info along to my brother-in-law. Thanks.
schofield.jacie@gmail.com

No comments: