Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Frog Pod


I have promised you all that I would begin posting reviews of some of my favorite baby/toddler products, and one of my favorites is the Frog Pod. And new to the Boon family of products is the Frog Pod's sister-- the Bug Pod (a ladybug). For those of you who haven't fallen in love with the Boon line of baby gear, check out the website at www.booninc.com. The genius behind the Boon designs is Rebecca Westover Finell (a fellow native of Newnan, Georgia.) She has created the ultimate bath tub organizer that both children and parents will love. I love everything about the Frog Pod--from it large scoop that drains water as it picks up tub toys to its shelf for shampoo. And let's not forget the frog's widespread toes that are perfect for hanging a sponge. The Frog Pod is easily mounted on the tub wall. Just follow the instructions carefully so that the Frog Pod will remain mounted (you really do have to use the alcohol.) Priced at around $35, the Frog Pod can be found at a variety of stores including Target and Babies R Us. It makes a great baby shower gift so keep it in mind. For all you expectant moms--- register for the Frog Pod. You will love it.

1 comment:

ccurrey said...

No way! That is awesome and she is from Newnan!! I wish my kids were still little just so I could have that cool thing! I am proud of her and I don't even know her. Thanks for the invite and for sharing!