Thursday, September 11, 2008

Suave Kids Body Wash and 2 in 1 Shampoo for our Stinky Little Kids


This is especially for the moms who have little boys who have reached the age in which they have become stinky, sweaty little monsters. My son Grayson has just reached this milestone. I blame it on the Florida heat and humidity that causes you to sweat if you step foot outside. Combine that with the fact that he has PE at school and is playing soccer now, and we have us a stinky, sweaty little monster living with us. He is sweaty, his clothes are stinky and his room has become a magnet for odor. While I have been tempted to spray him down with the same Lysol disinfectant spray I use on his room, I have discovered the Suave line of products for kids and love them enough to use them instead.

The body wash is fantastic and the shampoo is amazing. Every single fragrance they offer smells wonderful, but Grayson's favorites are the shampoos--Wild Watermelon, Orange Mango Outburst and Cowabunga Coconut (which is also my favorite). The body wash produces a lot of lather with just a small bit on a sponge. And the Suave 2 in 1 Shampoo has a rich, creamy lather that suds up thick and quick, but rinses out of Grayson's longer, thicker hair easily. The bottles are kid friendly too. The lids are secure enough that Taylor (age 2) can't open them too easily, but Grayson(age 5) can-- so he can squirt out the body wash and shampoo himself which is helping him learn to bathe himself now. Another great quality the Suave kids products have is that they have the same tear-free formulas that the baby products have. I was concerned at first about using the shampoo on my daughter because she is still so young, but we haven't had a problem. The shampoo doesn't irritate her eyes at all. It really is tear-free. If these reasons aren't enough to get you to try the Suave kids products, maybe the low prices will. Suave is almost always the least expensive name brand item on the shelf. I have found the shampoo for as little as $1.99.

With all that being said, my new favorite time of day is late in the evening when everyone has had a bath, they smell wonderful, and we snuggle together in Grayson's bed for reading time before bed time. They aren't stinky, sweaty little monsters anymore. I pull my children close and take a big whiff of their hair and smile as I relish in their cleanliness and fragrance.

No comments: