Saturday, October 25, 2008

Featured Blogger on Wellsphere


Hello all! I'm very excited to share with you that I have joined the Wellsphere team. I am now a featured blogger in the Parenting community on Wellsphere. I consider my health one of my top priorities. I want to show my kids (not just tell them) how to live a healthy lifestyle. If I lead by example, they will be more likely to develop and keep living a healthy life. I've always said I wanted to live to be 100 and hold as many great great grandbabies in my lap as I can. Wellsphere may just help me do that.
I've devoted my Mom Stuff blog to sharing information with moms that will help them in as many ways as possible. Mom Stuff has a little bit of this and a little bit of that--everything from parenting tips and recipes to crafty ideas and fashion finds. I hope to share with the Wellsphere community my ideas and thoughts on parenting as I do with my current readers. So please, stop by Wellsphere and check it out. It is an excellent resource to guide you as you set your goals for a healthier you.
Here's to living to 100!

2 comments:

DrGeoff said...

Jacie, Welcome to the health blogger network on Wellsphere. I'm delighted that you have joined us! Geoff
--

michelle said...

Congrats! You're going to be great.