Thursday, October 30, 2008

I Love Your Blog! Award


Michelle, my friend, you are too sweet. Thank you so much for this award, for your kind words in all your comments and emails, and for all your support. I am so grateful to have found your friendship. You helped inspire me to get back into creating my gift buckets, and I want to thank you for that. You are one great lady! Visit Michelle's blog at Sweet Mady's and check out her sweet creations at Sweet Mady's Paper.
And now I want to pass this award on to Heather over at "This is the day..." Ps 118:24. Heather, I love your blog, girl! I love the way you tell your stories and the fact that I can relate to them so well. I'm so glad I found you on SITs. Thanks for the many laughs!

2 comments:

amy said...

Beautiful family Jacie.... thanks for following :)

Keren said...

Thank You :)