Sunday, October 12, 2008

SITS Blogathon


Are you a SITSta? Are you participating in the Blogathon Tuesday? Woo hoo! Good for you. If you have no idea what I’m talking about, don’t worry I’ll fill you in. It’s BIG! And yes, there are prizes involved. Yay! Good prizes. Gotcha hooked now, don’t I?


The SITStas over at The Secret is in the Sauce blog has already become a big part of my new little Mom Stuff blog. I started blogging a month ago and came across that saucy little button on my friend’s blog Ready Scrap Go! I was so eager to meet other bloggers who might leave me comments and offer suggestions on design, layout, readability, the possibility of making money, etc. And several SITs girls have already started dropping by and leaving comments. I must say that signing in on SITS each day and browsing others’ blogs has helped me tremendously on my blog. I get so many ideas from reading their blogs. While I still have a lot to learn, I give credit to my fellow SITStas for inspiring me, making me laugh, supporting me and making me feel welcome to this blogosphere that is so new to me.



Please drop by and say hello to these SITStas of mine and leave them some comment love. And remember, stop by The Secret is in the Sauce if you’d like to become a part of this awesome group of blogging ladies.

14 comments:

michelle said...

oh I'm there, thanks for sharing!

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Yaaaay for SITS!!

Thanks for coming by on Friday when I was featured on SITS! I just got back in town and having a blast visiting everyone who stopped in! LOVE your blog!

~melody~

Meaghan said...

Sorry to hear about your loss :( Stopping by from SITS

-Meaghan

Family First said...

Oh this is the first time I come across it. Thanks for sharing.

TisforTonya said...

SITStas unite :)
happy blogathon!

Marrdy said...

Happy SITS day!

Ronnica said...

I'm glad you didn't limit yourself. I really like BATW, too!

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

Hey, Hope you had a Happy SITS day!

Tiffany said...

AWESOME post!

I am late, but wanted to come by and say thank you for supporting the SITStahood and shouting out your fellow SITStas.

We had so much fun holding the blogathon!

Heather said...

Saw your comment at roll call today over at SITS and wanted to extend my sympathies for your loss.

Take care -
Heather

Anonymous said...

I'm still making the rounds to say hi!

Anonymous said...

WOW thanks for the complament
I hope things are going well

TisforTonya said...

over from SITS - I love your boo bucket - we do that around here too, but not with such a cute bucket!!

Tabitha Blue said...

What fun to find another Sitsta!!!! It was a fun SITS day!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Enjoy those kiddos of yours!! They are such a precious gift. :)


Happy Monday!!
~Tabitha