Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday Toot--Bows for my Cutie Pie


I may not be the craftiest person in the world, but lately I have been trying a few things. Taylor is going to be a Georgia Bulldog cheerleader for Halloween this year and I was having trouble finding a cute bow to go with her uniform. So I decided to make one. Toot Toot! Here it is. I'm very proud of it. It really did turn out cute.


Here is another bow I made to match a few of her outfits. I'm hoping to get good enough at making them to sell a few throughout our neighborhood. It is full of little girls--and little girls just gotta have cute bows.

















I just got some cute pink and white polka dot ribbon and blue and brown striped ribbon. Once I make up some more bows for my little cutie pie, I'll be sure to share. And if you are interested in learning how to make bows, come back tomorrow for my Crafty Wednesday post and I'll share.

4 comments:

michelle said...

The bows turned out cute! I really like the green one. Glad to see you back online :)

Tabitha Blue said...

Such a cute idea!! I'd love to learn how to make those. I've got a little girl and always working on ways to keep those bangs out of her hair! So adorable!! Cute blog too :) Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

You're talented! And you must have a good kid...the 2-yr-old I nanny for woulda ripped it out and taken it apart! Lol!

He & Me + 3 said...

Found you on Tuesday Toot. Super cute bows. I used to love putting those in my little girls hair. Now they are 8 & 6, and not really into bows. I am sad, they grow up too fast. Nice job! I will be back to see how to make them.